Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Today is Thanksgiving!! It's like lunar new year in Taiwan. Foggy and cold. This year seems very different. My brother was here in past several years so we always celebrated the holiday together. I found when I get older, family play big part of role, specially relationship never happens to me.

Everyone got a turkey from landlord in the building. I don't know what I am going to do with it yet. My friend, C, said he would wait until Christmas to roast the turkey. Hum, another month away. I don't know the meat would last long. I never cooked the turkey before. Maybe it's the time to learn it.

I am thinking about to cook something from my cook books for today. It's a four day holiday. I need to clean my apartment and open my cook book I haven't cook for a while.

Cook is fun. My therapist said it's very therapeutic for a person. I believe so too. I felt happy and joyful. And, it's a quick accomplish. Food makes us happy. That's why we all have a big dinner party in holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 Comments:

At 12/01/2006 8:21 AM, Blogger Chez Buzenval said...

Now I understand why I love cooking so much... Anyway, since I can't make movies, I make my own food ! :o)

 
At 12/02/2006 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ken,may I visit your place,too? Heheeeeee......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home