Thursday, November 09, 2006

Lunch Break

I have been doing some sketches on my lunch break. I sat on a bench and took out my sketch book. It was relaxing. I achieved a lot of work.

I saw so many people come to this small square for lunch break. I start to wonder what is their life like. What do they do around the building? A designer? A architect? Or a marketing executive. They are something about human beings intrigue me that how they dress compared to what they do.

Observing is one of things we all do constantlyl. We observe our friends, our bosses. We observe because we want to understand them and try to make a right step with them. I don't know how I will do if I lose my eyes.

2 Comments:

At 11/13/2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Chez Buzenval said...

My God ! Have I ever been observed by you?!!!! Hope not !

 
At 11/14/2006 9:34 PM, Blogger Ken said...

Possibly.....hahaha. My passion to observe people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home