Thursday, November 09, 2006

Friends with Money


I like Jennifer Aniston a lot. That's really against all my friends' love. They all go for Angelina Jolie because she is wild and attractive. And, she knows how to steal men. hahaha.

Lots of shows and movies like to have 4 main characters in the shows. The most famous one would be "Sex and the City". These four women weren't like women in "Sex and the City". Not so much drama and fight. They are more real like the women in your neighborhood. They gossip. They talked behind the back when the person is not around. Very real and true.

It's really hard to be friends if you have different social economic status. The movie didn't talk about this too much. Everything in the movie was light and in the air. It's sort of like a comedy. But not the movie will make you laugh to death.

Metrosexual men was one of the topic in the movie. It is very interesting that how two metrosexual men were portraited. One guy started to talk to the other. I thought he was a closet case. But, the movie didn't go deep enough to find out their real skin. I feel like that's the essence of this movie. There is nothing I can really say it's deep enough in the movie.

When we live with someone for so long, we used to what they talked, how they walked. And, one day they disappeared. We would start to miss everything. Ha, it's so pathetic.

Not a great movie. But, I do like Jennifer Aniston.
I like her being a pothead in the movie. :) Like, I will watch all Julia Roberts movie. Even it's really bad.

We somehow don't know what we want in the life. Is it very important to know what you want in life? Or, most of people just want to know how much you make in your life. Happiness comes with money???? I doubt it.

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2006 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I have to say is these 4 amazing actress carry the movie through, make it so much more enjoyable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home