Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Poster Boy

I got home quite late last night. I went to 7A with W and had a great time. I was excited when I saw DVD in my mailbox. I first heard the movie in Tribeca Film Festival like 2 years ago. The topic was sort of controversy and it got a pretty good review at times. I decided to watch the movie and then went to sleep. Bad...huh

I was disappointed about the movie. The lighting looked like it was a documentary. The story was told by poster boy, Henry, in an interview with a newspaper. I didn't like those scenes of the movie.

There are some enjoyable moments about the movie. But, there were not many.

The story was kind of odds to me in some point. When Henry found out the other kid, Anthony, was trying to trick him in the political way. He got really hurt because he hardly trusted anyone in the world. So, next scene cuts to Anthony wanted to explain to him. This was not very human being at all. Henry was in his apartment. Hoe the hell Anthony can go through if he hated him so much and he only knew him for a day.

Don't need to see the movie unless you have nothing to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home