Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Queen


"The Queen" is a mocumentary movie. The movie tried to recover how British royal's reaction with Princess Diana's death. The acting was terrfic. The story was well done. But, I didn't feel like I love the movie. Hummm, There are always some movies that are really great but I don't feel the same way as people emotionaly.

So British accent is very hard to understand. I listened very carefully but i still don't get some of jokes. Sadly, cold and non human.

There was a point was very interesting. I didn't get to see a scene that the kids talked or spoke out. But, the queen and the princess kept saying they want to protect them. It's so funny that we all tried to manipulate what kids want instead of letting them speak out

But it's the joy to see the movie.

2 Comments:

At 11/15/2006 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ken,did you see my previous message?(In the B&B) Do you know who am I?

 
At 11/15/2006 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home