Monday, October 02, 2006

Nice Guys Finish Last

Do we all have some kind of self tortured personality. I remembered when I useed to live in Taiwan there was a slang "if you are not a bad man, women wouldn't like you". Is that really true that we all are some sort of psychi lol? I bet it is and it is the universal language too. People tend to pursue someone who is hard to reach or gave you hard time to like.

Those words came back to my mind lately. W told me that when we chatted online in the begining of the summer. I said "no no no. Nice guys should always finish first." But in reality, we all knew everyone goes after the bad guy. The dangling feeling in our mind was the excitement mixed with the uncertainty. Uncertainty made us try even harder for nothing. Is that the mentality all we have? That sucks!!

Everyone told me that when I am dating someone, I need to play hard to get. I don't like that but it seems I have to believe it now. Obviously, that reveals how we all try to fit everyone's needs.

It's sad that nice guys always finished last. Maybe this is the man-eat-man society. You should not be naive nor too nice. You will be eaten without warning. Welcome to the real world!!!

2 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 6:07 AM, Blogger Chez Buzenval said...

I understand how you feel and I'm on your side ! Please, don't try to be like the others. Bad guy or not, that's not the point. The most important thing is to be yourself. If you try to act, that will be a silly drama.
I like you in the soft way, because when you smile kindly, you can be bad guy for some people too !!!

 
At 10/05/2006 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever given good guys any chance?
Sincere is always the best policy.
Ken, be yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home