Saturday, March 15, 2008

Real or Not real

I remembered when I first got into college, I was so eager to capture different knowledge bases outside of my comfort zone, those subjects I have never learned in my whole life. My college was great, the best one in Taiwan. hahah. So, there are so many weird and smart people do strange things. I had my very first philosophy reading in my first semester in a club. 

The first chapter was discussed about the essential of modern philosophy. I always remembered what was written. It was about "Existence". It said you saw an entity in the same room. When you closed your eyes, how and why were you so sure it would be still there? What made you believe it was there. Was what we saw what it really was? It is always the doubt. 

So real and not real are in your mind. If you believe it is there, then it will be there. Even you close your eyes.

So bro........ Think about it.... Nothing to touch lol!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home