Sunday, February 24, 2008

Good Bye in JFK Airport


It's not easy to say good bye, at least for me. There were always moments I don't really know how to deal with my emotion so I just pretend to be strong which is awkward.

As a boy who grew up in my mom's discipline, I only learned "boy doesn't cry". That basically deleted my emotion part from my life. But, it's also very common for my generation.

In past several years, I learned more and more how to express myself including sadness and happiness. It's not easy. But, it's great.

In mandarin, "Good Bye" were composed from two words. The first one is "Once Again". The second one is "See". So when we said good bye in Mandarin, you would expect see the person again with hope. Even we all don't know when will it be. Maybe another month maybe another year. Hope is always good.

Be a better man!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home