Friday, March 14, 2008

Numbers and Health

I guess two are not really related for most of people. But, it was related between my life and what I learned in my academic career. Those were long time ago.

I studied biostatistics in the graduate school and I won the math competition in high school. I am not here to talk about my glorious past. Numbers to me is like water to people. It's just so easy and being in my whole life. But, I found out something weird that started 3 years ago. I actually thought about one number and then another number actually was written. I didn't believe it in the beginning. Now, I actually misspell the numbers a lot. My brain wasn't coordinated that much well anymore. Oh well, they called that dyslexic..... Am I not that bad yet?

I fainted one time in Boston. We were in a fancy restaurant that Ming Tsai owns. The food poison was actually from lunch we ate. Fainting process was sort of very interesting. I was knocked out for 2 seconds. Losing conscious was unexpected. It was kind of half sleeping process. Was it like the death? Humm, not really sure. After that, I actually learned I inherited the fainted gene from my family. Ha! What a great gift!!!

Two accidents were in my life!

2 Comments:

At 3/31/2008 12:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe b/c I am the only one survival, you and JS recalled me that accident from time to time. Maybe faint without conscious makes ppl keep in mind…Take care!

 
At 11/10/2008 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home