Sunday, March 09, 2008

Memoir vs Fiction

Everyone likes reality shows because they look so real. Same as memoir. We all love real things even we all know they were arranged.

Essays were the tough one. I love to read David Sedaris's book because it's so hilarious. But, now I was wondering how much he said in books is real. 

The reason I mentioned this because my friends were talking about one article I wrote earlier. And, They were trying to go along with what in the article. hah

Hey guys. Maybe everything in the article was not real. Just try to make every of you happy only. hahah. 

Who care the real thing? Even it looks soooooooo real.

1 Comments:

At 3/10/2008 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are u talking about the piercing? I hope it's real, I am still very much want to touch it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home