Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sprint Ads

  
I like this commercial from Sprint. It's very warm and interesting. I just read Wall Street Journal the other day. Sprint is on a crumble phase to lose their share on mobile business. This is really the first commercial I like from all mobile phone commercial.
It started in a park. Suddenly, the flash light goes on. I feel the connection.

The commercial created what cell phone could provide us. Those are the things we all already knew. But, the animation actually made it more real and vivid. The magic screen, the star light, the flying fishes, and the dancing flowers. They are all in front of you happily inviting you. 

Neon lights always do the magic things to me. They are amazing. It brought me back to my childhood and connected to the current. 

It is very original!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home