Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Steam Room

I go to NYSC. New York Sport Club. It also has a nickname "New York Sex Club". Lot of people would hook up in the steam room or shower place. But for me, I found it's kind of filthy in the shower room. I am no saint. I just don't like filthy places. haha. I hardly step into that area unless I bring my flip flops.

I do like steam on my body. It felt wonderful with a lot of steam surrounding you.

There was an accident I wanted to talk from 2 months ago.

I was waiting the clean lady to clean the house because I can't use the bathroom. I finally gave up so I went to gym to use the shower room.

After shower, I went to get some steam. Someone who talked to me a couple of days ago came in as well. We started to talk about life in general. And, then suddenly he saw my piercing. He wanted to pull it. I said "No". I don't like people to touch it. He said I am mean to him. Duh, I started to think about people. 

So, it's my body. He didn't get my permission even I am half naked in steam room. It doesn't mean he has a right to touch me. Why people think they can do whatever they want and if they don't get it, it's someone else's fault. I don't get it.

Oh well, it's New York!!!!!



5 Comments:

At 2/06/2008 4:28 AM, Blogger Chez Buzenval said...

In the steam room, do the things that we do in this room ! Just relax, my dera! :o)
Seriously, I feel the same way as you, but I can of course understand the other guy who trys to touch you by ant excuse, becaus eyou are sooooooooo cute and you make people commit the crime ! So, it's all your faute ! LOL

 
At 2/07/2008 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the piercing? Can I touch it? I'll be gentle. Pls.......

 
At 2/11/2008 3:08 PM, Blogger Chez Buzenval said...

Oh well, I'd like to know where is the piercing too ! And I'd like to touch it too ! But I promise you, I won't be gentil ! That ain't my kind ! LOL

 
At 2/13/2008 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, let's hope Ken has 2 piercing, so we can pull them at the same time!

 
At 2/26/2008 7:11 PM, Blogger Ken said...

hahah........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home