Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

So today is Valentine's day, one of most romantic day in a year. I read news that American will spend 170 billions on this day. Hummmmm, it's really a big business. And, flowers are center of attention today.

Flowers are everywhere. I walked by streets. Everyone was holding a bunch of flowers on hand and on the way to somewhere. Even the delivery people have all the flowers.

I remembered I received my first flower when I was in college. My classmate played as a secret admirer to give me the flower. I was shocked. As a country boy from a small town, our emotions were more reserved, not very expressive. I didn't really know how to deal with it. And, most of my classmates are girls. I was that shy little boy who tried to learn the big city trick. That was my in contact with flowers.

Now, I am more grown up. I know how to deal with it now. I would be happier to get more flowers. lol

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE IN THE WORLD. HOPE YOU HAD A ROMANTIC DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home