Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Facebook VS Monopoly

I am kind of going on facebook everyday. It's kind of funny. The website invented so many kid's games to let you play. I don't think it's very healthy. Everyone turned to be like teenage girls. You watched every move of your friends. One day, I even received an application called "break up". The application will monitor anyone who tries to delete themselves from you as your friend. How funny it is!!! We are really back to the time that when we are not that mature. The internet made people immature again. Weird!

Just an observation!
 

2 Comments:

At 1/29/2008 2:03 AM, Blogger Chez Buzenval said...

I don't like it at all. Sorry... Feel like that I'm out of time, but why not. :o)

 
At 1/29/2008 8:16 AM, Blogger Ken said...

That's cool! I should get off that stupid site and do something constructed..... lol When are you going back to Paris? Maybe we can meet in summer!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home