Monday, December 18, 2006

A week before Christmas

Finally, I got my Christmas tree yesterday. I don't know that well in Bronx yet so I have been waiting for my neighbor to get trees together. We went up to Fordham road. That was the most excited thing I did in whole weekend.

I have been working a lot. It made me totally grumpy for the moment. I haven't done any Christmas shopping. Everything was far behind. It's very sucks. Most of catering work will be end of this week. Then, I will be able to relax a little bit. And, my mood will feel better. That's why everyone needs to have some rest in between.

I started decorating my tree. My cousin and aunt sent me the ornaments from Taiwan. They are qiote different as I can find here. It's so much fun to hang all the stuffs on the tree. But, it's kind of lonely to hang alone. I guessed I wasn't grown up in a religious family like most of American did. So, I don't have too much feeling about it. Christmas for me is more commercial to me than the meaning from religion.

Hope I can have some help next year when I have a tree again. :)

3 Comments:

At 12/20/2006 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

你怎麼從來不回我的留言!不公平~我生氣了!

 
At 12/25/2006 2:06 PM, Blogger Chez Buzenval said...

promise, if you spend the next Christmas alone, I can fly to there to spend it with you. How's that?

 
At 1/07/2007 4:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It may not be religious but it can be the collections of care and love, from family and friends. Now your aunt sent you something, I will gift another one - it will be a tree full of love from this year on. That will be even better, don't you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home