Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Moving again



Moving on Friday. Kind of stressful and awkward. I am moving near by my work. I am really excited. I thought we were supposed to move last week. The building wasn't ready. My plan was all screwed. But, it wasn't that bad. I can take Friday off so I actually got 4 days long weekend. I didn't plan to go anywhere. It's kind of waste. But, it's alright. 

I have counted how many times I have been moving since the day I came to US. 11 TIMES BIG NUMBER, RIGHT. It's actually a lot. I moved every 3 to 6 months in the first two years. It seemed like I would never be able to settle down. I moved less in past 5 years. But I think it's still more than average people would move. lol

It's not easy to move around. PACK and UNPACK. Lot of energies wasted.......

It's a new start. I am looking forward to it. I hope I will stay longer this time. And, then, by the near future. I will finally own my apartment. :)




6 Comments:

At 5/31/2008 4:31 PM, Blogger Chez Buzenval said...

Happy for you and hope that you like your new flat !

 
At 6/06/2008 9:20 PM, Blogger Ken said...

i do...a lot..you should come to visit. it's a nice apartment.....with your boyfriend

 
At 9/01/2008 3:13 AM, Blogger Chez Buzenval said...

Hello... We don't have any news from you after you move to the new flat !

 
At 9/09/2008 3:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

good moving is still lovely!

 
At 10/30/2008 8:59 PM, Blogger xylonic said...

You are moving again? You must be crazy! What was wrong with your old place?

 
At 2/10/2010 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the fall issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=directx 10 for windows xp - 2008 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you use the black methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home