Sunday, September 16, 2007

South Beach Diet



I have been having granola bars of south beach diet for my breakfast. It's so called high protein cereal bar. It is actually pretty tasty and very convenient.

This is the world of diet. We are all so afraid of gaining weight. hummm, maybe not all of us. We saw so many people who are size 20 and still have nonstop french fry. haha.

I found this bar from local supermarket. I was looking for some sort of protein bar but they don't really have any protein bar. Suddenly, I found this bar without cholesterol which is my major concern on my diet now.

I really like the taste. I am not trying to lose weight. It's just really good and easy to access. ha




1 Comments:

At 10/31/2007 8:56 PM, Blogger Chez Buzenval said...

loosing weight?! what happened?!!! aren't you skinny enough?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home