Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Thank you!

Thank you for everyone who sent or called me last week. It was an awesome week. I had a great time with great people in New York City.

I actually found that there was no difference between the night before and after my birthday. I am still breathing, eating and working. I still lifted same amount of weight in gym. Haha......... Our life goes as we live.

Time is always the stigma for everyone who is getting older. haha. That definitely means "Everyone" in this world. No one would be excluded. Time is very few things in the world that we can't go backward right now. People dream about time machine to travel back and forth. It's a dream. But, we all need to dream big. And, maybe one day, it will become true. Smile!!


1 Comments:

At 4/26/2007 5:43 AM, Blogger Chez Buzenval said...

Kind of late but Happy Birthday to you my dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home