Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Last Day of being 35

Today is the last day that I am 35. Now it's the last hour. Kind of sucks. My thirty is going to pass half by next hour. My brother and my sister-in-law have their first baby 3 weeks ago. I finally found I am a uncle now. It's old old and old....haha

Struggle in life for a long time. Still struggling but..... I moved to Bronx a couple of months ago. I have a nice place. Just wait me to fill out the furniture. I learned a lot from the new job I am working. Just need to be optimistic about my life.

I guess I need to have wishes for my new another part of thirty. Wish everyone being happy!! Wish world peace. So cheesy!!!!!




2 Comments:

At 4/20/2007 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kenchan! happy happy birthday!!you still 35, young!if you come back to Bronx apt., plz call me.i and Vic want to visit you!

 
At 4/22/2007 7:10 PM, Blogger Simrose said...

Hi Ken, Happy Birthday. I'm sorry I've been out of touch. I needed to get my head together. I really miss you. Thanks for taking me out on my birthday. I would love to do something for your birthday too. BTW, a couple or friends and I are going to North Hampton Pride on May 5, do you want to come?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home