Monday, August 28, 2006

Big Fish II

Hi Hi, I am back. I have been procrastinating for a month. Now, Here i am again. I think writing is so much fun although the language part of my brain doesn't function very well. It means I am very bad with all the languages I have learned. I remembered my college time in Taiwan. One time, I was speaking to my professor and suddenly he asked me "are you foreigned born? you have an accent.". I was like "what a hell". I was born in Taiwan and never left the island before that. Anyway, it's a joke.

I found some comments in my blog and friends sent me emails. I felt happy someone actually read them. Please bear my poor english.

After I posted "Big Fish", I walked by the site I took the picture as you all can see from the blog with a friend of mine, who lives here for a long time. I mentioned to him what I observed. He said it used to be meaned you can get the drugs near by. Haha, how fascinating!! So I start laughing. It was totally opposite. But, there are some similarities in between. They all experienced some kind of heaven-like effects.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home