Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Madonna

I have been lazy lately. I went to Madonna's opening concert in New York 3 weeks ago. That was awesome. It was the first time I went to a pop concert in New York. I had so many first times in the concert. First time to a pop concert. First time to Madison Square Garden. No I am not a sports fan. First time to see Madonna. So many first times. hehe.

I am really glad I saw Madonna's concert. She is an awesome performer. She really delivered an amazing performance from herself to the whole team. The lights and the sounds and the performers. They are soooo handsaome. She sang from 80's music to the newest album which I didn't listen them all when I went. Yeah, I am a bastard. I should do my homework before I go. Oh well~ It actually gave me so many surprises anyway.

Madonna expresses her political leaning and her concern about the world in the concert. As a public figure, I really like this part of her. She is not afraid to tell people what she likes and what she hopes.

I would go again if she is in nyc again.

1 Comments:

At 8/03/2006 3:33 AM, Blogger Simrose said...

I love Madonna too, we should bring her into "the fold." Her and Guy are trying, but they need help. You can help me if you wake up. love you baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home