Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Art Subjects


Art subjects are always we concern most. And, it is how I would like to express and choose. Everyone might have different angles to portrait this image. But, that's how I would like to shoot. I have been thinking about the subjects for a while. It was because Kitto who commented my image "Brooklyn Bridge" said she never saw Brooklyn Bridge like this before. I started wondering why I decide to take the picture this way instead of that way. I always like to make my life interesting. Also, I am not an autistic person so I would go for different routes sometimes to profound my ordinary walking experience and discover new beauties. When I am taking the pictures, my eyes always try to look the subjects in a new way and interprete it from my unique view.

That's why we have so many greatest artists in the world although I am not even an artist. :)

Working in the couture fashion, we always have to create more striking and exquisite styles than others. We were trained to have perfect eyes and elegant senses. We would try to make fashion toward the art direction, the real outstanding art. It's an excitment. And, that's why I love my work.

1 Comments:

At 8/03/2006 3:37 AM, Blogger Simrose said...

You are an artist baby. Wake up and realize who the fuck you are. I just woke up, and you are my world. Everything I am is and always has been about you. You complete me and i complete you. You should quit that stupid job and come home to mama.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home