Friday, August 10, 2007

Gym Rat

We always say those people who stay in the gym all the time as gym rat. It's not a good comment to a person. It sounds very vain to be a gym rat. I guess New York City does have many vain people. After all, it's the city of everything.

I have been going to gym regularly lately. It's very interesting how I feel that I have an urge to go to gym. Does this make me a gym rat? haha..... I hope not.

We are kind of afraid those terms that would describe us as something shallow and vain. Maybe not everyone.

I started to think why we all have to work so hard to fit in some sort of society standard. The universal wise. People are community based spirits so there are always competitions between each other.

Hope I am not obsessed too much.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home