Thursday, May 04, 2006

Last year in miami and key west



I was looking for my draping pictures from my digital camera. I found those pictures from my archive. Alright, the truth is those pictures are from last year. I really missed miami and key west. I went there in past two years. This year, my work was kind of messed up and I couldn't find time to match my friend, G's schedule. So, I didn't go at all. Owwww, sunny miami. Hope I get a chance to go in fall.

Can you see me in the first one? I stood in front of a bar in key west. I didn't know what I wondered. lol The second one was taken by my own shadow. That's like every photographer would do. So narcissus!! hehe. The third one is somewhere on the road from miami to key west. I really like the image. It could be anywhere down a tropical place.

I have a thing with photo images since I was in college. I like taking images instead of standing in front of camera. It gave me some kind of security to express myself. I felt like I stop the moment and I can read and watch it over and over again. In the mean time, I also felt like a thief that tried to steal image from people or world expression. I like that.

Photograph really reveals our life unconditionally. Painting or drawing can be arranged by the person who paints arbitrary. I really like taking picutre. But, I also like sketching too. I feel like I take more control when I sketch.

1 Comments:

At 8/03/2006 3:41 AM, Blogger Simrose said...

I'm the guy next to the hummer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home